Melbourne & Geelong’s Best Fibreglass Pool Pricing
How much does it cost to install a fibreglass in-ground pool?
It is important to take into account the total cost of ownership when you are working out the cost of your new pool.
The important factors are:
- The initial cost of the pool
- Transport costs
- The installation costs
- Additional swimming pool features and accessories
- Ongoing Costs
Summer will be here before you know it!
Luxe Pools have Melbourne & Geelong’s Best Prices
Initial costs of an in-ground pool
Not all fiberglass pools are equal. If you want the best performance and lowest ongoing costs and maintenance requirements than a high quality fiberglass pool is essential. Luxe Fibreglass Pools are built by Conquest Industries, Victoria’s leading manufacturer of fiberglass pools. Conquest Industries has over 40 years fibre glass manufacturing building pools and luxury Ocean Catamarans. The combined experience ensures that our pools offer industry leading design and longevity. The advanced marine technology allows us to a 25 year warranty on the fiberglass pool.
Transport costs of a fiberglass in-ground pool
All of our pools are manufactured in Victoria. This ensures that we are able to minimise transport costs and increase the speed of installation of your pool. Furthermore, unlike other manufacturers, Conquest does not multistack its pools when delivering. This ensures that your pool is delivered in the best possible condition, reducing the chances of transport damage.
How much will my pool cost to install?
The cost of installation will vary according to a number of factors:
- The degree of slope of your backyard.
- The soil type and if any rock is present.
- Is there clear access to your property or is a larger crane required.
- If a crane is required are there any powerline or trees blocking clear access.
- The amount of excavation required due to the size and shape of the pool.
- If there is a slope, what type of retaining system will be used (refer to pools for sloping blocks).
Additional Swimming Pool Features and Accessories
This area can vary widely according to each customer and can include:
- The type of filtration system used. These can vary from traditional filtration to enhanced circulation systems.
- In-floor circulation and cleaning system.
- Pool Lighting.
- The type of pool heating from solar blankets through to solar heating systems.
- Water features such as waterfalls.
- Paving and or decking.
- Any landscaping or outdoor structures you would like to add.
Can I install the pool myself?
Some Pool manufacturers allow you to install a pool yourself. Installing a fiberglass pool is not just a matter of digging a hole and dropping the pool in. Installation requires expert knowledge on soil types and experienced excavation and transport.
To ensure a quality finish and maintenance-free longevity, all of our pools are professionally installed. With over 15 years excavation and building experience, Luxe Pools will ensure that your pool is installed to the very highest standards. From analysis of your land, through to excavation and expert concreting, you can be confident that you pool will give you years of trouble free use.